Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

16 posts in this topic
poorsouh

Ex-Staff
80 posts 10 threads Joined: Mar 2016
05-30-2016, 07:25 PM -
(05-30-2016, 06:08 PM)Chappy Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 05:48 PM)poorsouh Wrote: There is one developer who can make Native app like Facebook app ... with messages and notification and all other featuures ... if u want ask him to do . He offered 1000$ for one app ... Big Grin

Thanks for the reply but I just emailed a friend of mine and she quoted 250.00 for complete development and submission to Apple and Google stores.  Tongue

The best part about it is she explained the whole process and TRUE costs. Seems that most are trying to add in a huge profit margin that is way more than the time spent. Not mad someone is trying to make a profit, but when an apple cost 2.00 and the market sells it or 12.00, a lot of apples go spoiled. Pays to know people.

She is your friend this is why she offered so cheap price. otherwise i contacted many developer and i got prices from 600$ to 9000$ and making advanced native app is really not easy and not cheap. i hope your friend knows the difference of native app and webview lol ok ok i joke :p

If she develops real native app with all functionality then tell this to deen doughouz he was searching developer for his script native app ...Smile everyone will thank u ...
josh

360 posts 65 threads Joined: Mar 2016
05-30-2016, 07:29 PM -
(05-30-2016, 05:48 PM)poorsouh Wrote: There is one developer who can make Native app like Facebook app ... with messages and notification and all other featuures ... if u want ask him to do . He offered 1000$ for one app ... Big Grin

Thanks for the reply but I just emailed a friend of mine and she quoted 250.00 for complete development and submission to Apple and Google stores.  Tongue

The best part about it is she explained the whole process and TRUE costs. Seems that most are trying to add in a huge profit margin that is way more than the time spent. Not mad someone is trying to make a profit, but when an apple cost 2.00 and the market sells it or 12.00, a lot of apples go spoiled. Pays to know people.

How much for just the apk and all files, without submission to Google or App Store?

I've come to realize I'm in the wrong line of business. Instead of giving a bunch of strangers a free place to network (free for them, not me) I should be building apps and selling Smile Tongue

Josh
This post was last modified: 05-30-2016, 07:30 PM by josh.
Please do not create a profile on my site just to take a look and abandon a month later. I have visitor accounts available for anyone to use. Please respect my members, admins, and the Site Owner. Thank you.
Chappy

Ex-Staff
259 posts 12 threads Joined: Mar 2016
05-30-2016, 08:13 PM -
(05-30-2016, 07:29 PM)josh Wrote:

How much for just the apk and all files, without submission to Google or App Store?

I've come to realize I'm in the wrong line of business. Instead of giving a bunch of strangers a free place to network (free for them, not me) I should be building apps and selling Smile Tongue

Josh

I contacted her during her lunch break and will call her later tonight to get more details. And your right, I think I better put down Perl + PHP and deal with APP exclusively. I have a Mac sitting in the next room with a few Windows based machines, so I might have to dust it off Big Grin
-----
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." ~Albert Einstein
josh

360 posts 65 threads Joined: Mar 2016
05-31-2016, 02:21 AM -
(05-30-2016, 08:13 PM)Chappy Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 07:29 PM)josh Wrote:

Josh

I contacted her during her lunch break and will call her later tonight to get more details. And your right, I think I better put down Perl + PHP and deal with APP exclusively. I have a Mac sitting in the next room with a few Windows based machines, so I might have to dust it off  Big Grin

LOL thanks for asking, Chappy. I keep hearing it's hard to make yet there are people out there making all sorts of apps. I need to jump on the bandwagon. Smile
Please do not create a profile on my site just to take a look and abandon a month later. I have visitor accounts available for anyone to use. Please respect my members, admins, and the Site Owner. Thank you.
DoughouzForest

Administrator
474 posts 37 threads Joined: Feb 2016
06-02-2016, 09:11 AM -
(05-30-2016, 07:25 PM)poorsouh Wrote:

She is your friend this is why she offered so cheap price. otherwise i contacted many developer and i got prices from 600$ to 9000$ and making advanced native app is really not easy and not cheap. i hope your friend knows the difference of native app and webview lol ok ok i joke :p

If she develops real native app with all functionality then tell this to deen doughouz he was searching developer for his script native app ...Smile everyone will thank u ...

Lol, my chance was $25,000 and more Big Grin
I'm Deen, I  Heart Coding !
Chappy

Ex-Staff
259 posts 12 threads Joined: Mar 2016
06-02-2016, 09:29 AM -
(06-02-2016, 09:11 AM)DoughouzForest Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 07:25 PM)poorsouh Wrote:

Lol, my chance was $25,000 and more Big Grin

(chance) Translation?
-----
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." ~Albert Einstein
KiSe

Registered
53 posts 18 threads Joined: Mar 2016
06-05-2016, 12:58 PM -
(05-30-2016, 06:03 AM)poorsouh Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 04:51 AM)KiSe Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 07:29 PM)poorsouh Wrote: Hi

The things that you asked is NATIVE APP of the script. None of developers share it for free or do free video tutorial. If it was easy or free or at least cheap then Deen Doughouz would get this app done and put it in Envato market as another product for another price.

The app that you did is simple Webview. For free Smile

I can help you with this webview a little advanced with menu and pull to refresh functions like in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD5bt1XqH7g

for a little fiancial support.

Best regards!

Excellent, but notification can not.

There is newsletter push notification that you can send from http://www.onesignal.com dashboard. You can send direct or scheduled notification messages to all users! Smile

Possible received a notice from the messages, likes, comments, and other?
This post was last modified: 06-05-2016, 12:59 PM by KiSe.