Building the iOS App
Started by josh

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
josh

360 posts 65 threads Joined: Mar 2016
05-24-2016, 12:18 AM -
Hello, If someone has an Apple computer and the time, I would like help to create an iOS app. I do not have an Apple computer to do this myself. I do not plan to upload it to the Apple App store.

In exchange (because I believe in giving back) I would be able to create some graphics, logos and/or favicon that will show in your browser.

Thanks,

Josh
Please do not create a profile on my site just to take a look and abandon a month later. I have visitor accounts available for anyone to use. Please respect my members, admins, and the Site Owner. Thank you.
Panaiotis

Registered
37 posts 14 threads Joined: Mar 2016
05-24-2016, 08:23 AM -
Please someone help me to create iOS app for my site
Simpllogic

Ex-Staff
194 posts 15 threads Joined: Mar 2016
05-24-2016, 10:38 AM -
if you don't have an Apple computer you can still use a V-Box (virtual machine) and use IOS on windows to run the Apple softwares
josh

360 posts 65 threads Joined: Mar 2016
05-24-2016, 10:50 AM -
Friend, the software is 6 gigabytes. Even the most intense design programs I own aren't that huge and downloading is not quick on my connection. I started downloading the android software first and had to run it overnight, and it still timed out. Someone here said this app is "super easy" to make, and several said they have. All I'm asking is a free exchange. Graphics for an app.

Josh
Please do not create a profile on my site just to take a look and abandon a month later. I have visitor accounts available for anyone to use. Please respect my members, admins, and the Site Owner. Thank you.
vorlex

1 posts 0 threads Joined: May 2016
05-26-2016, 05:33 PM -
Willing to pay someone for iOs app customization we can submit to the iTunes store. Message me. Thanks.